Wednesday 2 February 2022

FEB

 I think the fact that the longest night of the year is in December completely ignores the headache that is the grayest month of the year, February.  December has a whole slate of holidays. January has that dramatic "I'm the first real month of winter fear me," vibe. February is like Wednesday. Wednesday is to far away from one weekend and not near enough to the next one. February is to far away from fall and way to far away from spring. 

And its going to snow soon. Again.

Let's talk about a book. I recently got a review of a book that I really liked. It was basically; this is a great read, fun escapism that doesn't get to technical and doesn't take itself to seriously. 


I can really get behind that sort of review particularly in this gray time of the year. No one wants to think and in no one needs to much drama. There's way to much of that connected to real life these days.  In my younger days I read everything UFO I could get my hands on. I wasn't a big fan of reality back then either. Reality has never shown me much respect why should I respect reality? That reading translated in my mind into this story. 

A second generation UFO authority rethinks her life and decides to slowly transition from UFO writing to simple fiction writing. As if in protest, things begin to happen around her. People want explanations and they aren't really ready to listen to the truth. When it comes to UFOs and the paranormal most of the time there are no explanations. 

If you're interested you can find the book on my amazon page

amazon.com/author/tabithabaumander 

Oh look, my bad, its not snowing. It's raining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment