Thursday 14 October 2021

Days and days and days

 I'm writing this on a Thursday morning. I rather surreally was sure that yesterday was Thursday. I found out I was wrong when I went to check my lotto tickets and found out its not Friday I still have today and tomorrow to get through before I get to just fall on my face. 

Sometimes my day job is like that. Days worth of grinding without much reward. Working from home I don't even get any casual banter to lighten the mood of the day. That is the real downside of working from home. I have learned there are plenty of up sides. I spend less on transit of course. I also have less unproductive time involved in travel. 

I could start a blog. No wait I already did, this is a blog. Never mind back to my point. 

When you work in the company of people, if you or someone else is having a bad day you can joke around and bring up their mood. Or you can remind each other of days when its been worse. That's not really a thing when its just me and my view out my bedroom window is the wall of the house next door. If I lean a bit I can see the upper part of a pear tree that's two doors down. If you're interested the pears are all off and the leaves have started to turn.

Almost time to start my day. Its Thursday. Not Friday. Almost Friday if you squint a little. Its sitting on the other side of the pear tree just out of sight.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment